Hello, I’m Becca Williams and my life’s work is to support you in releasing stress and overwhelm and the self-defeating behaviors that are interfering with your happiness.
I help people release suppressed emotions, repair from psychedelic “hang-overs”, recover from trauma and I offer microdosing support for all the above. I embrace cannabis and psilocybin microdosing in my emotional and trauma release work (always optional depending on where you are in your recovery process).
In my courses, retreats, and events we embrace a consistent group setting with Eastern wisdom teachings, kundalini-like practices, Western neuroscience and (optionally) the judicious use of cannabis and psilocybin microdosing.
When you apply your commitment and will to this work, the turbulence in your life begins to clear and difficulties from psychedelic experiences can be settled. You disengage from drama and choose to not be sucked in or triggered by tricky situations, which enriches all aspects of your life.
I see this approach as the end to the search for feeling better.
I’m trained as a clinical nutritionist and emotions/yogic therapist helping people process and release the physical and emotional blockages keeping them from living in an elevated state of consciousness. I use a blend of emotional recovery tools to effect breakthroughs on the “inner” level and align them with one’s “outer” life. After all, once we’re able to access our deep inner knowledge and a radically different way of perceiving ourselves, we must be able to make sense of these changes in our life and relationships. This is our Soul’s path.
Most importantly, this work has all been time-tested by me. I have profoundly healed from deep trauma and emotional woundings through this evidence based method, Emotional Liberation®.
Although most of us manage to look fine, we all have an inner world that’s often dark and difficult to navigate. Join me to free yourself of troubling emotions that undermine your life. Begin living fully in self-confidence and wellbeing.Becca Williams
Join Me If
- You wish to maximize the potential benefits of your psychedelic experience or want to set yourself up for an optimal experience in preparing for your journey.
- You’re intrigued by healing and transformation through Eastern wisdom practices, Western neuroscience and the judicious use of psilocybin microdosing and cannabis plant medicine.
- You haven’t been a regular meditator because the quiet sitting practices haven’t come easy for you.
- Cannabis is a mainstay in your life and you want to explore its role as a spiritual ally and emotional healing support.
- You want to enliven your talk therapy sessions with new emotional “gold” that surfaces during inner exploration.
- You’re new to psilocybin microdosing and desire an introduction to its transformative qualities as a sacred plant medicine.