Hello, I’m Becca Williams and my work revolves around helping individuals free themselves from emotional burdens, traumas, and limiting beliefs, ultimately empowering them to live more fulfilling lives. Through a combination of therapeutic techniques, mindfulness practices, and self-exploration, I guide people toward emotional healing and self-discovery.
One of the key aspects of my method is the recognition that emotions play a vital role in our overall well-being. Rather than suppressing or ignoring them, I encourage individuals to embrace their emotions and view them as valuable sources of information. By creating a safe and non-judgmental space, I offer support in understanding the underlying messages and lessons within their emotions.
I help people release suppressed emotions, repair from lingering psychedelic “hang-overs”, recover from trauma and I offer microdosing support as a potent tool in this release work. I embrace the judicious inclusion of cannabis and psilocybin microdosing in my emotional and trauma release work (always optional depending on where you are in your recovery process).
My specialty is facilitating group gatherings, workshops, and retreats. These immersive experiences provide a supportive community where individuals can connect with others who are on a similar journey of emotional liberation. Through shared experiences, participants gain a sense of validation, belonging, and collective wisdom, further enhancing their personal growth.
When you apply your commitment and will to this work, the turbulence in your life begins to clear. You disengage from drama and choose to not be sucked in or triggered by tricky situations, which enriches all aspects of your life.
I see this approach as the end to the search for feeling better.
I’m trained as a clinical nutritionist and emotions/yogic therapist helping people process and release the physical and emotional blockages keeping them from living in an elevated state of consciousness. I use a blend of emotional recovery tools to effect breakthroughs on the “inner” level and align them with one’s “outer” life. After all, once we’re able to access our deep inner knowledge and a radically different way of perceiving ourselves, we must be able to make sense of these changes in our life and relationships. This is our Soul’s path.
Most importantly, this work has all been time-tested by me. I have profoundly healed from deep trauma and emotional woundings through this evidence based method, Emotional Liberation®.
Although most of us manage to look fine, we all have an inner world that’s often dark and difficult to navigate. Join me to free yourself of troubling emotions that undermine your life. Begin living fully in self-confidence and wellbeing.Becca Williams
Join Me If
- You have been a seeker looking far and wide for answers to feeling better.
- You’re intrigued by healing and transformation through Eastern wisdom practices, Western neuroscience and the judicious use of psilocybin microdosing and cannabis plant medicine.
- You haven’t been a regular meditator because the quiet sitting practices haven’t come easy for you.
- You wish to find powerful and effective ways to integrate a past psychedelic experience that has you feeling unsettled, “fragmented”, or worse than when you started.
- Cannabis has been a mainstay in your life and you want to explore its role as a spiritual ally and emotional healing support.
- You want to enliven your talk therapy sessions with new emotional “gold” that surfaces during inner exploration.
- You’re new to psilocybin microdosing and desire an introduction to its transformative qualities as a sacred plant medicine.