7-Day Portugal Retreat
Play + Process for Emotional Balance & Vitality
Sept. 17 – 23
Oct. 15 – 21
An enriching retreat is about intertwining deep inner work with light play and relaxation to process and let it all sink in. It’s a sacred weave of work some, play some, work some, play a lot! I have specially chosen our location for a week of dedicated learning, practice, transformational processes, music, meditation, amazing food and lots of laughter.
Our luxury villa is set in unspoiled countryside with stunning views across the natural landscape. This very private location is the ideal environment to embrace life-changing heart and soul-nourishing experiences. This will be a week of inner transformation – held in the lap of relaxation and fun.
The retreat’s program harmonizes with your needs, whether there are areas in your life that simply need tended to or there are deeper issues you would like to explore in order to process and release.
This is true whether you are desiring to release limiting behavior patterns, grappling with “expat growing pains“, or seeking to resolve lingering integration challenges following a psychedelic experience. During our time together, I and my awesome team are dedicated to helping you work through any challenges you may be facing and find new ways to cope with stress, increase your emotional resiliency and improve your overall well-being.
During your stay you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of restorative activities including Emotional Liberation sessions, microdosing, active meditation practices, massage/reflexology, nature walks and an alchemy of play and playfulness among our group that you won’t want to miss.
In addition, our villa includes one of the largest heated private pools in southern Portugal. It also has its own putting green and tennis court. Horseback riding is just down the road. The famous beaches of Luz and Burgau are a few minutes drive (about a 20-minute stroll). On one of your leisure afternoons you may want to venture into the historic walled city centre of Lagos and it beach, Maia Praia.
- Personalized pre-retreat intake interview to define your goals
- 6 Nights/7 days high-end retreat villa in a stunning Southern Portugal location
- Luxury villa on private grounds with lush gardens, fruit and palm trees.
- Spacious single or shared accommodations (3-4 ppl) with comfy beds and dedicated bath
- Each room with private terrace overlooking lanai, pool or countryside
- 3 delicious meals per day prepared by our private chef with vegetarian, vegan and animal protein options
- Program support at the highest level with group size no more than 12
- Daily movement and yoga, breathwork and active meditation sessions
- All Emotional Liberation workshops, lectures, discussions
- Psilocybin microdosing medicine if desired for processing (and always optional)
- Group Integration & processing intertwining play with process
- Swimming in the expansive heated pool
- Massage and reflexology session on site (separate fee)
- Departure morning shuttle to Lagos train station (train goes to Faro for those catching a plane at the Faro Int’l airport)
- Free wireless internet access – disconnect from technology but enabled to stay “in touch”
An immersive transformational experience
The power of community among our group is more important than ever to heal, release, and connect. The program is aimed to support you at the highest level with a group size not to exceed 12 participants. Throughout the week, participants retain their anonymity by using the name of their favorite mythological or fantasy creature (for example, a.k.a.’s have included Thunderbird, Phoenix, Inanna, Armand). Participants enjoy this fun approach to their anonymity and say that our group environment builds safety, trust, confidence, and helps them to understand that everyone has common emotional upsets and patterns from the past – and can heal them.
Price includes lodging based on private or shared room accommodations, 3 excellent meals a day, program fee, all lectures, meditation, yoga and retreat activities are included. You will be focusing on you in a field of trust.
For more details, check-out the FAQ’s below.
My team and I can’t wait to welcome and support you on your journey to deeper healing and self-discovery.
With Love, Becca
- 6 Nights/7 Days Single or Shared Accommodations
- 3 meals per day (vegan, vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Daily movement and meditation sessions
- All workshops, lectures, discussions, plant medicine
- Departure day shuttle to Lagos train station (train goes to Faro for those catching a plane at the Faro Int’l airport)
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare & arrival ground transportation
- On-site spa treatments
- Additional food and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Uber or taxi trips for excursions
The event is 100% refundable for cancellation 60+ days before the event start date. It is 50% refundable if cancelled 30-59 days before the start date.
I Can’t Wait to Have You Join Me!
Sept. 17 – 23